Amadeus operate in over 190 different countries and are the preferred technology provider and partner of the world’s leading companies. These include British Airways, Qantas, Finnair, Iberia, AMEX, Siemens, IBM, and Lufthansa. Part of its extensive offering addresses the hospitality industry, where its software is in 310+ hotel chains and some 421,000 properties.
wi-Q Technologies’ award-winning fully brand-customisable, mobile ordering and digital experience platform, wi-Q (for F&B outlets), can now integrate with and work alongside Amadeus’ Cloud Property management PMS solution. wi-Q can be found in the Guest Facing and Property Management categories.
Key features of Amadeus’ Property Management Software (PMS):
- The PMS offers sales and marketing components to drive revenues such as à la carte’ packages – encouraging the sale of ancillary services
- Individual, multi-room and multi-leg reservations can be incorporated
- The PMS performs check-in and check-out, billing, accounts receivables, housekeeping, night audit, sales and catering core functionality, point-of-sale module for any outlet, and interfaces to local systems
Key features of wi-Q – the mobile ordering and digital experience platform for F&B:
- App free, fully brand customisable mobile ordering menu
- Instant access to ordering and payment functionality
- Automatic language translation
- A plethora of payment options: cash, charge-to-room, credit / debit card, PayPal, Apple Pay and even Bitcoin via BitPay