What is web-based mobile ordering?
Web-based mobile ordering allows your customers to browse, order and pay for your products or services, without having to download a dedicated native mobile ordering app.
The technology gives your customers access to your mobile ordering menu – typically in less than 10 seconds – via the internet browser on their smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
Access to the menu can be restricted to your in-venue Wi-Fi, or it can be opened up to include access via 3G / 4G connection. Opening up this option allows your customers to pre-order.
Much like a website, your web-based mobile ordering solution can be fully brand customised, include a variety of payment options and integrate into existing hospitality EPOS and PMS.
If you do not have an existing EPOS or PMS in place, your web-based mobile ordering menu can be linked to a smart printer. Any orders placed will then print out immediately.
How does web-based mobile ordering work?
- Your mobile ordering menu is hosted in the cloud. The full menu, including images and prices, is uploaded manually or pulled from your existing EPOS or PMS.
- Your logos, colours and branding are incorporated, giving you your own web-based mobile ordering solution.
- Your preferred payment options are selected from a wide variety of options including credit/debit card, cash, charge to mobile, charge to room or via an internet provider such as PayPal.
- We provide you with our Best Practices document and marketing brochure, helping you to promote and optimise the delivery of your solution – maximising revenue.
- You introduce and train your employees on the new technology with the help of our dedicated, gamified learning management system.
- You continue to benefit from wi-Q Technologies award-winning solutions, as they integrate and incorporate additional emerging technologies such as conversational commerce – allowing your customers to eventually ‘Speak their order’.
[button text=”Get in touch” link=”http://wi-q.com/get-in-touch/” style=”link” size=”large” target=”_top” display=”block” class=”call-to-action key-features” icon=”no”]